Our 7th Study Group consisted in the debate "Primary-Care Professionals Mental Health: work-related factors" with Dr. Andréa Tenório, and it was held on February 31st. In this meeting we discussed the findings of The PANDORA-SP Study. This webinar was broadcasted online via Adobe Connect and it happened in two sessions: one in portuguese and one in english. The link to the videos may be found below!
The PANDORA-SP Study (Panorama of Primary Health Care Workers in São Paulo: Depression, Organizational Justice, Violence at Work and Burnout Assessments) is the doctoral research of Dr. Andréa Tenório (FMUSP/FASM), cooriented by Prof. Claudia de Sousa Lopes (UERJ) and supervised by Prof. Paulo Rossi Menezes (FMUSP).
Dr. Andréa Tenório is a family and community physician, researcher associated to FMUSP, professor at Faculdade de Medicina Santa Marcelina (FASM), coordinator of Núcleo de Pesquisa em Atenção Primária à Saúde - FASM. Completed her master's, doctor's and postdoctoral's degree at the Preventive Medicine Department of FMUSP, under supervision of Prof. Paulo Menezes. During her doctorate, she carried out an internship at Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, Epidemiology Department, under supervision of Prof. Ezra Susser. Fields of Research: Collective Health, Mental Health, Primary-Care, Health Management, Medical Education and Health Technologies.
To know more about the PANDORA-SP study, read the papers below:
- Violence at work and depressive symptoms in primary health care teams: a cross-sectional study in Brazil (da Silva ATC, Peres MFT, Lopes CDS, Schraiber LB, Susser E, Menezes PR);
- Work-related depression in primary care teams in Brazil (da Silva ATC, Lopes CDS, Susser E, Menezes PR);
- Thesis: Burnout and depression in primary health care workers in São Paulo, Brazil (da Silva ATC).
Other publications regarding Mental Health:
- Article: Esgotamento profissional e transtornos mentais comuns em agentes comunitários de saúde;
- Article: Burnout em médicos da Atenção Primária: revisão sistemática;
- Article: Depression and violent crime: is there a relationship?;
- CREMESP Book Chapter (in Portuguese): Saúde mental dos profissionais da estratégia saúde da família: o papel da exposição à violência no trabalho;
- Video (in Portuguese) - Violence exposure and depression in : Entrevista no programa Fantástico - Exposição à violência e depressão em médicos.
- Currículo Lattes: Dr. Andréa Tenório Correia da Silva (http://lattes.cnpq.br/8699062279308168)
- Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrea_Da_Silva3
The webinar happened on January 31st, online, in portuguese and in english. The results from the PANDORA-SP study were shown and the discussion was very rich as the brazilian situation was throughtly explored with the participants.
Lost it? Don't worry! You may watch the video of the study group by clicking the links below!
Thank you for watching and supporting us!